Search results 1-20 of 29.

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 11:59am

Author: Stimpy

6mm spacer mesh black

No problem. I have found some already, thanks for replying

Monday, October 9th 2017, 11:16am

6mm spacer mesh black

Hi. I am looking for 2 meters of black 6mm spacermesh. The one that tactical trim normally sells. Anybody have some extra ?

Friday, March 10th 2017, 11:22pm

2mm pe platen von s polytec

That was the thickness i was advised to use by a mire experienced gearmaker. Di you think 1 mm would be stiff enough to use as a stiffener for battlebelts ?

Wednesday, February 1st 2017, 9:55pm

2mm pe platen von s polytec

Hi. Has anybody used the pe plates from s polytec? I know there are people who used it as a belt stiffener. But i want to use it to stiffen warbelts. Is it possible to sew through the 2mm ? I have an industrial juki so that should not be a problem. I just want to know if the plastic will crack or so. And if it is good for use in battlebelts

Tuesday, November 15th 2016, 4:13pm

Coyote brown / dark coyote brown

Does any body know if there is a big difference between the coy brown and the dark coy brown that tac trim sells? Which one matches the best with the coyote brown cordura ?

Monday, August 8th 2016, 4:05pm

Type 7 webbing tan

Hallo, Ich suche 10 meter type 7 webbing in die farbe tan. Alles zwischen 3 und 10 meter is auch gut.

Thursday, June 9th 2016, 5:32pm

Type 13 webbing

Are you guys planning on stocking more type 13 webbing colors anytime soon ?

Tuesday, February 2nd 2016, 10:58am

Deployment belt webbing

Anybody have a picture of the new deployment belt webbing that tactical trim is selling ?

Sunday, December 6th 2015, 8:59pm

Hello from Belgium

Hoi mede belg. Veel succes ermee

Friday, September 11th 2015, 9:56pm

1.75" webbing for belts

I started selling them with the yellow line now, customers don't seem to care, got 7 orders this week alone, I do however am still looking for 1,5 inch stiff webbing, for edc belts. And i was thinking about scuba webbing. Talked to tactical trim this week, but they are not going to add something like that to the site, so if anybody knows a good place for 1,5 inch scuba webbing please let me know. I spend hours on google but the only sites thay seem interesting are from the us, and shipping costs...

Monday, August 31st 2015, 10:25pm

1.75" webbing for belts

Thanks, i will try it

Monday, August 31st 2015, 4:24pm

1.75" webbing for belts

Thanks for the answer, i just have a weird feeling about selling tactical belts with a yellow colour in it, i used the type 13 before, but thats out of stock for a long time now, and i have a problem withe the edges fraying a lot because i dont have a good hot cutter

Monday, August 31st 2015, 2:45pm

1.75" webbing for belts

Hi everybody, One of the products that sell the best for me are the cobra riggers belt. First i used the type 13 belt, but then i switched to the type 7. Because even though it is a bit thinner i feel that it is a little bit stiffer, and the ends don't fray as much. The only thing i hate about the type 7 is the color code (yellow line). I now remove the yellow line by hand, which takes me 45 minutes per belt. As i want to start selling more belts i really need to find a solution for this. Is the...

Saturday, January 24th 2015, 9:32am

Problem viewing threads

Thank you, problem fixed!

Tuesday, January 20th 2015, 8:46pm

Problem viewing threads

I didn't know where to post this so i Will do it here. When i am not logged in i can see much more german threads then when i'm logged in to my account. Is this an option that i should change?

Thursday, November 27th 2014, 9:24am

kryptek typhon webbing

Ok. Thank you. Thats good news I didn't know group buys were not allowed. Because i saw one posted i believe about medical gear somewhere. Anyhow i would rather do business with tactical trim anyway. So i'm glad to hear they might offer it here soon

Wednesday, November 26th 2014, 12:12pm

kryptek typhon webbing

Ich brauche . 1,5" kryptek webbing fur eines belt. I need somz 1,5" kryptek webbing. I want to make a cobra buckle belt for everyday use If somebody can help me or want to make a group order from the usa let me know

Sunday, November 23rd 2014, 7:29pm

Trauma bag

Nice

Monday, October 27th 2014, 2:45pm

Counterweight for danish issued helmet

Very Nice, love the idea of the battery