You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

Friday, August 5th 2016, 12:08pm

Author: Tavi

Ver. II

Tried to make another version a bit different. Now it has a molle on the front + dump pouch i made. Imgur Link

Saturday, April 23rd 2016, 12:14pm

WJ Buckles

Wow Thanks. That is a great news

Wednesday, April 13th 2016, 9:08pm

WJ Buckles

Hi. I was wondering if its possible to get WJ Buckles ? I contacted them a year ago about some samples for my TT Essential pack and they are really good quality but the minimum order is just too big for my wallet. Any ways I hope others show interest so TacticalTrim can help Thanks Luka

Sunday, February 14th 2016, 2:38pm

TT Essential pack "Beaver tail"

Never saw TT Combat Pack in person but what I can see from pictures i really looks nice size. I did than with my Falcon II But it was just too difficult to get to the front pockets. I actually thought about doing it with Heavy Mesh fabric but I just didn't know how to do it. Maybe I'll do 2nd version in Heavy Mesh I have too much ideas but not enough time to realize them probably not only one here I can see

Sunday, February 14th 2016, 2:26pm

Hi from Slovenia.

Thank You. Indeed it is I own a lot of UF Pro garments. Also I wouldn't forget mentioning Arex and Alpina great products .

Friday, February 12th 2016, 1:30pm

I think it really needs this ... you get a lot of load capacity . Im also making the same thing for my Maxpedition Falcon 2, but in Flecktarn. If you need the measurements for your project I can provide mine. This one might not be perfect since this is my first project ever on swing machine, but it does it job and its not falling apart ... yet Thanks.

Tuesday, February 9th 2016, 7:14pm

I've been wearing my Essential pack for about two years now, and decided it needed an Upgrade. Its more or less a compression layer for strapping gear to the back of the pack. Spec.: Badlands Cordura 1000D, Olive RAL 7013 Cordura 1000D, WJ Champion Buckles. 3 pockets. 1 large in front and 2 smaller on back.

Tuesday, February 9th 2016, 6:32pm

Hi from Slovenia.

Bought my first Sewing machine about two months ago. I'm mostly interested in Tactical use of gear. Sewing as a hobby once a week. Thanks Luka