Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-11 von insgesamt 11.

Freitag, 18. August 2017, 12:48

Forenbeitrag von: »Stimpy«

Rigger Belt mit Cobra Schnalle selber nähen

Hi. I hope you understand english. I can read german. But not write it. If your machine can handle the thickness of layers. Then it would be financially cheaper to make one yourself. Riggers belts is what i first started sewing 5 years ago. Do you just want to use a normal cobra buckle. Or one that has a D-ring. Or a seperate v-ring? .

Freitag, 2. Juni 2017, 20:04

Pfaff 335

If i was you i would not buy a free arm machine if it is your first industrial machine. Not if it will be your main operating machine. Even if you build a table around it

Freitag, 2. Juni 2017, 20:00

Bezugsquelle Gurt-/Schlauchband für Safety Lanyard

There is multical tubular webbing. But not at tacitcal trim. If you really need camo tubular webbing. Your best chance is to buy it in the US

Dienstag, 13. Dezember 2016, 19:08

Suche Gütermann Tera 40 Oliv bzw. Ersatz

No, most of my products are coyote brown. It's difficult to find a thread that works well with multicam, tan is too light, and coyote brown to dark. You need something that is inbetween. I have send you a PM by the way

Dienstag, 13. Dezember 2016, 13:38

Suche Gütermann Tera 40 Oliv bzw. Ersatz

Does anybody know what the colorcode for coyote brown is ?

Dienstag, 13. Dezember 2016, 13:36

500D Cordura orange

You can find 1000D orange cordura at profabrics point north. Havent seen any 500d in europe yet

Montag, 29. Dezember 2014, 09:31

Multitool Pouch

What kind of webbing did you use for this? The polyamid folded double ?

Dienstag, 28. Oktober 2014, 21:51

IPad Mini Tasche in Multicam

Very Nice, the velcro closure strap, does it also help to pull the tablet out or do i see iT wrong ?

Donnerstag, 23. Oktober 2014, 12:06

Aufnahme anderer Artikel ins Sortiment

Have you ever thought about selling closed cell foam. For use in packs and battlebelts ... ?